WorkPlace is an internal portal for Woods Supermarket employees to share work-related information, keep up with company news and get to know fellow team members across the company.
In order to maintain a safe and secure environment for all of our employees to exchange ideas and information, it is important that we maintain strong controls over who has access and how they communicate within the WorkPlace environment.
You agree that by accessing WorkPlace, you are entering into a legally binding agreement. Any violation of this agreement could result in suspension or termination of service and/or disciplinary action. This agreement is outlined below:
- You agree to keep your password strong, secure and confidential.
- You will NOT allow anyone else to access WorkPlace from your account.
- You will NOT share information available on WorkPlace with anyone outside the company.
- You will use your real name and photo.
- You will NOT misrepresent your identity or qualifications in any manner.
- You will use WorkPlace in a professional manner and respect others in the community.
- You will NOT use WorkPlace to annoy, harass, defame or threaten another person.
- You will NOT publish any content that is considered obscene, offensive or indecent or that contains a computer virus or corrupted data.
- You will NOT publish any content that violates the intellectual property of others, including trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, patents, etc.
- You will NOT use WorkPlace to send unauthorized advertising, spam, junk mail, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- You will comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, regulatory requirements, etc.
Issues and Concerns
- You will NOT use WorkPlace as a means to make formal complaints about your workplace environment. Such concerns should be directed to your Manager.
- Questions and concerns about WorkPlace should be directed to Deana Thomlinson ext. 1-417-328-1025 inside the corporate office x1025