● 30-40 (4”) skewers
● 8 ounces Kretschmar Off the Bone Ham, sliced thin
● 8 ounces Kretschmar Off the Bone Turkey, sliced thin
● 8 ounces Kretschmar Genoa Salami, sliced thin
● 8 ounces Kretschmar Provolone Cheese, sliced thin
● 1 (15-ounce) jar quartered artichoke hearts, drained
● 1 (16-ounce) jar sweet cherry peppers, drained, seeded and halved ● 1 (8-ounce) container Fresh Mozzarella Ciliegine
● 1 (12-ounce) jar whole pepperoncini, drained
● 1 pint cherry tomatoes
● 1 cup whole black olives, pitted
● 1 cup whole Castelvetrano olives, pitted
● 1 cup fresh basil leaves, large stems removed
● Fresh rosemary sprigs, for serving
● Italian dressing, for serving (optional)
1. Thread ingredients onto skewers, mixing combinations as you go. Thread at least one type of meat and one type of cheese onto each skewer.
2. Arrange skewers on a round serving platter in a wreath shape, stacking skewers in 2-3 layers. Tuck fresh rosemary sprigs into wreath for garnish. Serve with Italian dressing (optional).