Taco Tuesday has become a true culinary phenomenon, so if #TacoTuesday is your favorite day of the week then we’ve got some ideas to keep your festive meals new and exciting. Let’s face it; tacos are perfect for busy nights when you don’t want to spend a lot of time prepping in the kitchen. These recipes will keep you out of the rut of the mundane and add more flavors to your family’s dinner table.
- Chicken Tacos with Vidalia Onion Pineapple Relish are quick and easy while introducing a unique combination of sweetness.
- Now let’s add some fun to Taco Tuesday…you may want to do an outdoor picnic and have those delicious taco flavors without the messiness that often follows. How about Walking Tacos! This fun idea will have your kids (both big and small) excited.
- Some may avoid Taco Tuesday because of the carbs associated with tortillas and taco shells. This innovative recipe – Crock Pot Carnitas Lettuce Wraps – replaces the carbs by using lettuce wraps and it’s quick and easy thanks to the slow cooker, what could be better?
- Taco Tuesday doesn’t just have to be for tacos. We’ve got a delicious RealSweet® Shrimp Quesadilla that will bring a punch of flavor.
- We love a good sheet pan dinner – easy to make and especially easy to clean up. Try One Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas for those nights you just don’t want to slave over the kitchen sink + by adding the ever versatile Vidalia onion the flavor will be amplified. If shrimp isn’t your thing, substitute chicken or fish.